My iPhone and I have had a great adventure over the last year. So many meals we have shared and then captured on digital film. Let's face it, food is a beautiful thing and a picture is worth a thousand words. I hope you salivate at all the food talk, experiences and experiments. Please join me as I share some of my food adventure with you. If you want to know how I got here, check out my background pages. ~ Julia
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Autumn Chowder
As you have probably noticed the trend, this was my first attempt at, and probably my first time at ever having Chowder. It was so good. The bacon topping is a delicious and savory touch. The starchy root vegetables added to the creamy base of the soup. This is most certainly a repeatable recipe. The dinner roll was also made fresh.
Labels:
bacon,
chowder,
dinner roll
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment