My iPhone and I have had a great adventure over the last year. So many meals we have shared and then captured on digital film. Let's face it, food is a beautiful thing and a picture is worth a thousand words. I hope you salivate at all the food talk, experiences and experiments. Please join me as I share some of my food adventure with you. If you want to know how I got here, check out my background pages. ~ Julia
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Fresh Bi-Weekly Whole Wheat Bread
For the last 3-4 year I have been making all our loaves of bread. My husband's grandma gave us her little loaf pans which produce the perfect size loaf for a family of two that lasts a week. With one batch of bread we have one fresh loaf and then one to freeze for a week. It works great for us. Sometimes it is hard to let the fresh loaf even cool before I have eaten half of it with a smidgen of butter.
Labels:
bread,
whole wheat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment