I do believe we visited Try Again Beverage House, where I was pleasantly surprised. Mmm raspberry!
My iPhone and I have had a great adventure over the last year. So many meals we have shared and then captured on digital film. Let's face it, food is a beautiful thing and a picture is worth a thousand words. I hope you salivate at all the food talk, experiences and experiments. Please join me as I share some of my food adventure with you. If you want to know how I got here, check out my background pages. ~ Julia
Sunday, March 20, 2011
My First Bubble Tea
A coworker and I walked to China Town for my first Bubble Tea experience. The old me couldn't stand the idea of a giant blob of goo being sucked up in a straw, but the new me is willing to try almost anything. So off we went.
Labels:
Bubble tea,
China Town,
raspberry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment